android - Trying to get the key hash of my released key for facebook -


i'm trying key hash facebook using release key hash saved in facebook still gives me invalid android_key parameter. can't seem figure out why.

i entered right command

c:\program files (x86)\java\jdk\bin>keytool -exportcert -alias my.keystore - keystore "c:\users\gateway\school work\my stuff\my.keystore" | "c:\users \gateway\downloads\openssl-0.9.8e_x64\bin\openssl.exe" sha1 -binary | "c:\users\ gateway\downloads\openssl-0.9.8e_x64\bin\openssl.exe" base64 enter keystore password:   ...... 

and worked, returned hash still doesn't work.

i figured out, alias wrong, gave me wrong hash key.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

css - Which browser returns the correct result for getBoundingClientRect of an SVG element? -

gcc - Calling fftR4() in c from assembly -

Function that returns a formatted array in VBA -